EQ Academy is proud to present specially selected training that is part of the EQ Lab, allowing you and your teams to obtain CPD points.
Our extensive course catalogue features a wide variety of CPD certification courses which will complement your organisation’s Continuing Professional Development programme.
The accessible, engaging and interactive learning platform will maintain participant interest while helping staff maintain and develop key knowledge and skills to obtain competitive advantage.
Accredited CPD training will ensure that formal qualifications do not become obsolete. Our courses provide the opportunity for professionals to upskill or reskill regardless of age, occupation or education level.
Invest in CPD to build confidence, add value, aid career development and ensure high, consistent standards across the company. We have something for almost everyone!
All courses are accessible and delivered 100% online, through video and audio presentations, with interactive elements and of course a high value interactive assessment which, upon successful completion, results in the CPD certificate.
EQ Academy CPD benefits:
- Don’t just watch, but learn. We will help you learn through the screen.
- Meet your professional obligations. Our CPD platform is built so that you can document as you learn and produce status updates and reports with a few clicks.
- No lock in fees or subscriptions. Pay for packages that suit you and allow you flexibility from as little as US$25 per course.
- Wide range of unique topics covered to suit any industry, no more boring courses that are painful to watch and act as a tick in the box to access CPD points.
- All the CPD’s have an assessment after the learning elements.
- Relax, learn and enjoy!
Course duration ranges from 2-4 hours on average (some a little more) and are all:
- Interactive, with last-position reminders;
- Handy study notes feature;
- In-and-after course resources to supplement understanding; and
- A course support service and helpline.
Business, Leadership and Management
- Conflict Management
- Discipline in the Workplace
- Induction of New Staff
- Leading and Motivating a Team
- Organising and Delegating
- Performance Management
- Planning and Allocating Work
- Stress Management
- Understanding Leadership
Personal Development and Employability
- Induction Essentials
- First Aid Programme
- Understanding Equality and Diversity
Health and Fitness
- Explore the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Principles of Weight Management
- Understand the Principles of Exercise and Fitness
Health and Social Care
- Alcohol Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Sexual Health Awareness
- Substance Misuse Awareness
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Depression
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Capacity Act
Childcare and Education
- Principles of Internet Safety
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
Our Online CPD Courses are split into two categories:
Standard – 2 CPD Points each: read through the course material, and earn your CPD Points.
With Quiz – 4 CPD Points each: read through the course material, complete an online 20 multiple choice quiz, and earn your CPD Points.
After you register, you can mix and match between the above, and you can view a short summary of each course before you make your selections.
Our wide range of Online CPD Courses allow you to easily comply with your compulsory CPD requirements at an affordable cost while minimising the time you spend away from running your building business.
Developing leaders into great leaders is a complex task for organisations and HR departments.
It’s extremely challenging for organisations or HR departments to support their leadership when they can’t find the right program or pinpoint why a previous training failed to deliver.
Their leadership doesn’t feel supported to do their best work and often struggle with social and self-awareness issues.
It flows down to other parts of the company, affecting interpersonal relationships, achievements and motivation.
Today’s organisations need empathetic and emotionally aware leaders. Emotional Intelligence (EI or EQ) is that intangible ‘something’ that makes a leader inspirational and worthy of following.
Our Founder & CEO
Ush Dhanak is one of Australia’s leading experts on Emotional Intelligence and the CEO of Emotional Quotient (EQ) Academy.
She uses Neuroleadership and Emotional Intelligence to develop leaders who are productive, empathetic and resilient.
Ush is a popular keynote speaker, and has presented at corporate events in Australia and around the world. She brings diverse experiences, practical knowledge and unique insights from the world of EQ and Neuroleadership.
Feed your brain with the latest EQ news & events